Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homemaker's Journal: Understanding

So this week's Homemaker's Journal is a pick and write -

In the kitchen today: little was done.  Mom and Des went on a ski trip - with lunch provided - Dad and I took left-overs, there's a lot of them.  I was out for 14 hours thanks to nursing clinical so the only real cooking I did was 2 scrambled eggs to take for dinner.  Dinner for the rest of the family was leftovers - so no in depth cooking.

Proverbs 17:27 says that “Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.”. What this means for me as a woman of God is ……. I need to remember to stop and listen.  All too often I have a bad habit of cutting in, when if I had been silent the question would have been answered in a moment or misunderstanding cleared up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment