Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ January 12th

This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is about TIME……

In My Winter Kitchen its time to ……….

BAKE!!!  The kitchen used to be a frightening place for me in which things just would not turn out right.  Underdone pizza (I had followed the recipe to a T, but it turns out the oven was fritzy and I hadn't been warned), under cooked chicken, to pizza so overcooked the smoke set the fire alarm off...  However, recently I have come to love use of the stove top and now even the oven in the pursuit of making delicious breads and treats - and since the baking helps warm the kitchen it is a double joy.
My biggest Time-Waster seems to be ……..
The TV.  When the marathon's come on of my favorite shows it is all too easy to sit and watch for hours without realizing it.
I do/do not view Time as a gift from God and here is why……
I see time as a precious gift from God, but alas I tend to waste it doing things that do not matter much.
When others are slow or dawdle I ………
Tend to get flustered.  While I realize that I need to show patience for there are times that I do the same, it is a mental struggle.
One way that I make good use of time in my household is …..
Having a schedule. Having it there helps me keep on task by letting me regularly switch activities which fits my short attention span, but still get things done

Homekeeper’s Journal ~ 1/12

1 comment:

  1. Visiting your journal entry! It seems like most of us have the same issues with time. Doesn't make me feel so alone!

    ReplyDelete